Here at Cornerstone we believe a great commitment to the great commission builds a great church. We financially support over 30 missionaries and mission organizations both home and abroad. We have sent teams around the world to countries such as: Spain, Ukraine, Peru, Brazil, Fiji, Mexico, El Salvador, New York, Alaska, and New Orleans. Our local outreach events include: Food Pantry, Backpack Giveaway, Day of Hope, Royal Family Kids Camp, And Downtown Sports Camp. Below are some of the missionaries that we support.
Brice & Jaylyn Maddock
Serving in India.
Dan & Noreen McGaffee
Daniel & Noreen McGaffee, along with. . .Read More
Ministry in Malawi Bible College Training: Teaching included Bible, Theology and courses on how to interpret the Scriptures in order to help the student be better equipped in proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus!
David & Michelle Lewandowski
We have felt God’s broken heart for the people of Poland where only 1/10 of 1% of the 40,000,000 people are born again. That’s only one out of every 1000 people. There are over 500 cities that do not have a protestant church of any kind…Read More
David & Linda Arzouni
We would like to invite you to visit our primary website at www.arzouni.com, where you will learn about our lives and ministry and hopefully come away with a good understanding of what we are all about. Read More
Radical Reality take the power of the Gospel into the public high schools with a message of hope and encouragement. Donnie has also served as the Chaplain for the Oakland A’s for the past 20 years.
Dr. Faiz Rahman
Good News India
Our Mission Statement
Linking God’s resources with hurting people.
A Place to Belong, A Place to Become.. Read More
To transform communities in Eastern India, (particularly Orissa, Western Bengal, Jharkand and Chattisgarh) through Children’s Homes (called Dream Centers), Leper Homes (Cities of Refuge), Youth Conventions and Strategic Leadership conferences. Our desire is to create a great organization through a great commitment to the Great Commandments and the Great Commission.
To transform communities in East India, (particularly Orissa, West Bengal, Jharkand and Chattisgarh) through an organization that is greatly committed to the great commandments and the great commission of Jesus Christ. We will do this by:
- Opening Residential Homes (Dream Centers) for orphaned and/or destitute children BEFORE they are sold into bonded slavery
- Establishing Intervention Homes (Dream Centers) in Eastern India to rescue children BEFORE they are sold into sexual slavery
- Providing a haven for Lepers (Cities of Refuge) and their children with food, shelter, clothing, medicines and education
- Connecting with primitive, savage and backward tribal people to bring social, spiritual and economic transformation into their lives
- Conducting Youth Conventions and Strategic Leadership Conferences
Our Purpose & Objectives:
- To advance the Kingdom of God via evangelism, church planting, Christian education, distribution of Bibles and Christian literature, child welfare, throughout Eastern India.
- To promote charitable works such as distributing food and clothes to needy and impoverished people, educating the illiterate, sponsoring orphaned and destitute children.
- To plan, promote and conduct Christian Conferences for the growth and development of believers.
- To plan and implement relief and help to as many Leper Colonies as we can including education and prevention of the disease for the children in these Leper Colonies.
Our Long Term Goals:
- To establish 100 GNI Dream Centers in strategic areas of Northeast India
- To establish 10 vocational and technical Schools to provide career training to our students
- To conduct at least 2 Youth/Leadership/Men’s conferences each year
- To conduct 10 Medical/Clinic Outreaches each year in strategic areas near GNI homes
- To establish Regional Leper Colonies in our targeted areas
Eddie & Diane Echeverria
The Echeverria’s serve in Argentina
Henry & Ivonne Smith
Henry and Ivonne Smith have served in Ecuador the past 8 years. Read More
Jeff & Tanya Devoll
Jeff and Tanya Devoll serve as directors of StudentReach which works to serve schools and combat sex . . . Read More
John & Gayle Butrin
John and Gayle serve the international church in Germany
With three grown children and more than 40 years of ministry experience, John & Gayle possess a genuine. . . Read More
Mark & Sarah Brown
The heart of their their ministry is evangelistic, bringing the hope and life of Jesus Christ to the lost in the Philippines. . .Read More
They invite local pastors and their leaders to come for training with hands-on experience. They are sent home equipped, and empowered with a new enthusiasm to reach the lost in their own community.
Mike & Dotty Files
Michael and Dodey Files Missionaries to Latin America Regional Coordinator – Latin America ChildCare . . . Read More
Milan & Janice Novick
Middle East/North Africa
Neal & Danette Childs
Neal and Danette Childs have served in Niger since 1998. They have been responsible for the training of indigenous Pastors. They have planted over 25 Churches in Niger. . . . Read More
Sasha is the Pastor of the dynamic church ‘Bread of Life’. He planted ‘Bread of Life’ in 2001 in response to God’s call to the villages of Ukraine. He has impacted not only the villages around Petrikyvka but the entire Dnipropetovsk Region. Under his leadership the flock has grown in numbers and maturity. God is doing marvelous things in Ukraine with many young leaders. . . . Read More
Cornerstone has taken two trips to minister with Bread of Life. Slava Esusa!
Stephen & Cindy Aldrich
Stephen is director of the National Church’s Ministry temporary Training Center. It is the #1 priority. . . . Read More
Steve serves as a pilot trainor with Wycliff.
As a youth he was part of Pastor Larry’s Youth Group.
Steve & Cathy Horner
Steve and Cathy entered Mexico in 1987 with a vision to minister to the homeless children. Today they minister to over 500 children in the orphanage, family daycare cener, schools and youth center. . . Read More
There are an estimated 3 million people living in Tijuana area. They have come to find work in the factories that pay an average of $8 per day. They are searching for a better life. Many families face pressures so great that fathers give up and abandon their families.
Todd & Amy Churchill
The Churchill family is now 5 strong with the birth in 2007 of their third son. They are currently serving in Kinshasa, the capital city of more than 9 million people, . . . Read More
Victor & Irina Gaiduchik
Victor and Irena tirelessly plant Slavic churches in the north-west U.S. They also plant churches in the Ukraine during annual trips to that area.
Born to a Christian family in the Communist Ukraine, Victor Gaiduchik grew up in the underground. . .Read More
As a boy, classmates and teachers ridiculed Victor and his family for their faith in God. Victor was forced to join the army, where he suffered humiliation, threats, and even beatings for his outspoken faith.
Victor and Irina Gaiduchik were called to serve as a young couple. Having been in the harvest field for more than 20 years, their ministry has taken them to many countries of the former Soviet Union, especially to the Ukraine. As nationally appointed missionaries, they also serve the millions of Slavic people now living in the United States.